Although it is a natural part of life the loss of someone close can be a distressing and overwhelming experience, especially for children and young people.
Our core services are free, but as a registered charity donations are always welcome. Our services are available to children and young people aged 3-18 and their close family members regardless of race, class, sexual orientation, disability and special needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- One to One bereavement support, play therapy and counselling for children and young people (aged 3-18)
- Pre-bereavement support for children, young people and their parents/carers affected by terminal illness
- One to One bereavement counselling for adult family members
- Filial Therapy and Bereaved Family Programmes to support families together
- Face to face and telephone advice and support for children, families and professionals
- Social Events and monthly Peer Support Groups
- Children and Young Peoples Annual 2 day bereavement camp (aged 6-18)
- Children’s Group Activities and Workshops
- Placement Provider for qualified counsellors and final year students
- Training programmes for schools, professional organisations and volunteers