Our services require constant funding to continue to give children and families free bereavement support. With regular giving you pledge a certain amount to our charity each month enabling us to receive a regular income.
If you would like to give regularly to The Children’s Bereavement Centre please click below and use Paypal to make an online donation:
Complete all sections of the form, sign it and post it back to us. Once we receive your form we will forward a copy on to your bank/building society. They will then set up a standing order from your account into ours. You can cancel this arrangement at any time by contacting your bank/building society.
Below are some of the ways your regular donation will be spent to help local children and their families.
How your donation makes a difference:
- £4 pays for a memory book for a child, they put all their memories and photographs of the person they have lost into these books so in the years to come they will always remember.
- £6 supplies 1 of the 250 new children we see every year with a comfort bear – this bear is a connection for the child to the centre for when they are feeling vulnerable.
- £10 helps to pay for a child to attend an activity or workshop.
- £25 will pay for one support session for a child.
- £150 will pay for six sessions of bereavement support.
- £300 pays for a child to attend the 2 day residential Bereavement Camp – over 20 children attend the camp every year. The benefits of camp are enormous, the children take part in creative, therapeutic and adventurous activities. This time together enables them to build their confidence and share their feelings with others of their own age.
- £500 would pay for the Christmas party and all the gifts for the children that attend – Christmas is a very difficult time for the children that have lost someone close, the party lets them enjoy themselves with children who have had a similar loss and with staff and volunteers there to support them if things get overwhelming.
Charities are entitled to 25% tax reclaim on every £1 donated. If you are thinking of making a donation to The Children’s Bereavement Centre, please consider filling out a Gift Aid form. Find out more >>